Ascending Neighbors Togetherness (ANT) is an improvised audience-immersive live art experience featuring a live band, dancer, live video mixing and projections, light art, and three general ways for the audience to participate creatively: 1) wearable lighting & movement – 2) auxiliary percussion – and 3) a mobile camera in an eyeball-like sculptural housing with a wireless live feed to a video mixer / VJ.
Public ANT events have been held on August 10th, 2017 and October 25th, 2018 at the Egleston Peace Garden as part of the Egleston Square Main Street cultural programming series.
Principle collaborators include:
- Daniel Abugattas (Vallejo Records)
- Lani Asuncion (SMFA)
- Anna Fortune (Fashion Designer)
- PJ Goodwin (Production Manager, ICA Theatre)
- Neil Horsky (Community Artist)
- Ian Kovac (Music Therapist)
- Shane Maxwell (Costume Shop Painter/Dyer, Boston Ballet)
- Keith Waters (Musician)
- Ophra Wolf (Dancer, Educator)